knee replacment

scar lymphedema, upper limb swelling, sirolimus-treated patients, limb volume, Massive Localized Lymphedema, Toxoplasmosis research papers, surgery pain, tattoos, hysterectomy, lymphedema side effects, causes of lymphedema, head lymphedema, eyelid lymphedema, insect bites, rosacea, elderly lymphedema, bioimpedence

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

knee replacment

Postby davef » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm

i am wondering if their is any body out their with lymph that has gone trough a total knee replacement i would really like to hear about it and if you had any probs or how long it took to heal any info would be great thanks
davef

Re: knee replacment

Postby Shirl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am

I have had a left knee replacement in summer of 2003.

I expect to be having the right one done before Christmas and its on my biggest leg.

Have you any specific questions that I can answer for you; otherwise I may type a page and get you all frustrated. :)

But for now I can say that if I had it to do over again I would still do it and despite the aftermath I am willing to do it again. Its the only way I can hope to retain mobility and help my back at the same time.

I will gladly answer all your questions and share with you my experineces; the best that I can.

Shirl
Shirl

Return to Lymphedema Information